Laugh Yourself to Higher Confidence, Less Stress, More Life Balance, and a Renewed Passion and Purpose for What You Do And Why You Do It
Your ability to get the life you want, is in direct correlation to how you see yourself, others, your situations, and your world. The story line running through your head will dictate your attitudes, behaviors, actions, and direction, for where you look is where you land. The story you write becomes the life that you live. Is that story line working for you or against you?
Author of Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale? Staying Grounded and Productive in times of Stress and Change.
Improve your Power of Influence – to Sell More, Lead Better, Form Stronger Teams, Engage Employees, Market More Effectively, and Turn Customers Into Fans. Laughing the Whole Way.
- The ability to tap into your customer’s story is what makes them buy from you.
- The ability to connect your employee’s story to the corporate story is what results in premium engagement.
- The ability to crystallize a vision or an idea is what makes people buy into it a hundred percent.
- The ability to sell the story instead of the data is what makes you the sales person they choose.
- The ability to turn features and benefits into meaning and transformation is the magic sauce in marketing.
- The ability to go from telling people what to do, to making them WANT to do it, is your cutting edge.
- The ability to connect your story to their story, is the key to persuasion and influence.
- What do all these things have in common? Story.
- Storytelling is a skill you can’t afford to overlook.
- Kelly Swanson is the expert who will show you how to do it.
- Not just because she wrote the book, but because she has actually done it.
- 20 years of changing lives through story. Hundreds of clients who have experienced her magic.
- Countless industries who have applied her techniques.
- Add your name to the list. You’ll be glad you did.
- See What Steve Wynn (Founder and Chairman of Wynn Resorts) Says About Why Storytelling Matters To Your Organization http://snip.ly/tiglw
Creator of The Story Formula™
Step into the Science of Story.
Where the art of story meets the business of persuasion.
A blueprint to help you master the art of connection and engagement through the power of strategic storytelling. Award-Winning Master Storyteller, Kelly Swanson, teaches you her Story Formula™ – a proven method used by people in all industries- to help you master the art of connection and engagement through the power of strategic storytelling.
Order Your Copy Today: https://squareup.com/store/swanson-speaks-inc
Featured in Speaker Magazine: Power of Story Read Article: http://snip.ly/ob75t
Demo Reel – Comedy, Motivation, Content, Storytelling
Cast Member of The Fashion Hero, Reality TV Show Airing in 2017
I just finished reading the second set of evaluations (week two) and just like week one, the attendees found you to be amazing and simply the highlight of the convention. Time and time again the forms listed you or things you said as the most important take away they had from the convention. As a speaker, one does well if they can get people to remember a few things they say. But, if one can change a life through a message, there is no higher praise than that. Thanks for being a part of our program. Best wishes in all your future activities. You have a gift!
Chairman & CEO | Auto-Owners Insurance
Thank you Kelly for a very inspirational and practical talk. You have kick started something in our organization that will make a profound difference in our culture.
Everyone’s got a professional development course to sell – a magic formula for success or 7 tips to mastery of the Universe – but Kelly Swanson delivers. She’s a storytelling magician with a casual, accessible style who will transform the way you think about and deliver your story, and help you connect with your audience. I’m an author, editor, and book coach who works with storytellers every day. Kelly Swanson earned my admiration in five minutes. RUN to her next master class before the world finds out and the line grows too long.
Author. Editor, Publishing Consultant www.DaveBricker.com